Friendship is Magic Guild Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:21:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Guild Forum! Things will be more organized as we get around to it.

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Kindness and Harmony

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kindness and Harmony  (Read 655 times)
Kelda
Newcomer

Level: 2

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2012, 05:07:59 pm »

I need to set a couple things straight. I joined with after Anon. I had only recently bought Wow, and he invited me to the guild because we shared common interest. I hadn't met Adam until March. Okay, now to the things that are making me angry. 1. Anon did not 'Get me started' on anything. The way this guild was being run at the time got me started. 2. Me and Adam didn't 'feed off each others stress' We were a newly formed couple at the time of our ONLY blow up. Wanna know what happened then? We were raiding Dragon Soul, on the ship. And Our old GM Filly decided it would be funny to mess with Adams ranks. Over and over again, he was demoted, promoted, demoted again. When asked to stop Filly wouldn't. THIS led Adam to /gquit. Now THIS is where I got involved. I'm not sure if many people here know how a couple works but, this is nothing wrong. This was our 'feeding' to people. I started getting very angry and griping. and before I knew it, everyone was against me! So i quit too. This 'drama' led to the raid to be stopped at 6/8 bosses. THIS is the drama that keeps being brought up. AGAIN. AND. AGAIN. THIS? Is not feeding off each other. THIS is not getting into each others buisness. this is an issue, that wasn't being solved. What else is there to do when your GM is the one doing it? NO ONE. THIS is what keeps getting used when I ask. "Why can't me and Adam be in the same raid group?" My reply? "Because you feed off each other and cause drama. I don't want people to know you as Kelda & Adam. I want people to know you as Kelda. and him as Adam" I can agree to a point. Not completely. I can admit. Me and Adam stick up for each other ALOT. But you wanna know why? I'm given a bad reputation because i like to speak my mind. I tell people how it is alot and i don't sugar coat it. People get ****ed at me, and then the judging begins along with the distancing. Adam sticks up for me because with the exception of a few? No one else will.  THIS is not feeding. This is sticking with the person who means the most. Yeah we could tone it down a bit. And we've been working on it. It's fixed. NOW that i have that all sorted. One more thing before i get to the big part. I hope one day.. we can find it in our hearts. To welcome back Anon with open arms. There are many things about him you don't know. And all of these things make him who he is. All i can say is that i hope that with Love and Tolerating, he can come back. I know many of you don't like him.. based on what you read but.. just. If you get to know him someday. You'll see.

All that being said.
I would like to say thank you. SO SO SO Much to the people who've worked so hard. To help me and Adam to get back into the guild. This guild is like my family. It's full of people I love to hate, love to love, and well. Just plain want to ****. I never meant to hurt anyone by leaving. But at the time, it was for the best. Anon was like my brother, and seeing him treated like that hurt me. People will say that they don't know how much i hurt people by leaving but, Does anyone really know how much it killed me to leave? That doesn't matter though. I'm so happy that I've been, seemingly welcomed back. The people who are trying so hard to put up with me, the people who don't know me and are trying to get to know me, the people i made a bad impression on. All of you are trying to help us. And this is more than I can ever ask for. I can only say that I'll try my very best for not only myself but for the guild. And for my relationships with every single one of you. You are all so important to me, whether you like me or not. This guild, you people mean the world and more. I truely appreciate everything that is being done for us. And I can never thank you enough. This is like a fresh start for me and I want to make it the best I can.

My name is Kelda, I've been a brony for about a year now. I like writing stories, singing in mumble, and a weird sense of humor. I'm hard-headed and I'm hard to love sometimes. Nice to meet you all and I hope to become good friends with all of you.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 05:11:23 pm by Kelda » Report Spam   Logged

I'll herp your derp. ^.~

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: