Friendship is Magic Guild Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:13:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Guild Forum! Things will be more organized as we get around to it.

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Hopefully I start playing again!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hopefully I start playing again!  (Read 867 times)
SonicRainboom93
Newcomer

Level: 0

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2011, 09:21:14 am »

'ello! Uh... yeah so like im from the Underbog... quit like 3 months ago (due to ponies... all i did was draw ponies so i quit wow (lol no joke you can look me up (SonicRainbom93 on DeviantArt) well anyways... so (crap incoming rant XD) i was reading a fanfic about WoW and Ponies lol and I was like "man.. i should really play WoW again" soooo i looked up Pony Guilds aaaaaand i'd be willing to switch my character over from Underbog to (forgot name of server lol)... my character is a Human Paladin! Holy PvP(full Vicious), Prot PvE(horrible gear, randoms/some heroic drops) uh... here if you wanna see him xD http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-underbog/varjostaa/simple and uh..... im a talkative person o_O as you can see and its 4:19 in the morning and... yeah Tongue lol if i can join that'd be awesome! :O (p.s http://sonicrainboom93.deviantart.com/ is my DA if you've EVER seen my art lol) but yeah! thats about it o_O lol but yeah(said this twice lol ugh 90% asleep lol) if i get wow working n whatnot(99%chance i will lol) then ill join if possible :3 lol
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

LunarZoomer
Newcomer

Level: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 04:02:33 pm »

Well hey there....I like your work, have seen some linked in Drawfriend posts as well as the IRC I chat in. ^^

When the higher-ups see your post, they'll probably look for you online and give you an invite.
Glad to see another brony step up to help the cause. :3
Report Spam   Logged
Bastiat

Level: 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 06:18:32 pm »

Our guild has been lacking a proper spastic, much to our detriment. You will make a fine addition to our herd!

Hit up an officer when you're around, I'm usually on around 4-6pm server time.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: