Friendship is Magic Guild Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:42:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Guild Forum! Things will be more organized as we get around to it.

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

SUNDAY: Brony Buddy Day

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SUNDAY: Brony Buddy Day  (Read 601 times)
Bastiat

Level: 3

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2011, 09:30:14 pm »

In an effort to attract people back to their guild characters, I think it'd be a good idea to have a single day when we all try and log on and help each other out.

To that end, I'm declaring SUNDAY to be the Friendship is Magic Guild official Brony Buddy Days.

WHEN: Sunday the 29th and each subsequent Sunday, from 8pm EST (5pm Realm Time) until we feel like stopping. Sunday evenings are generally convenient for everypony, in my experience, but if many people find that they can't make it the day and time can certainly change.

WHY: We have a nice roster of fun people, if we can all log on for just one day we can have a lot of fun and develop our characters up. An active guild attracts more members, and before you know it we're on Cloudsdale 9.

WHAT: Log on and work on your character! Farm mats for crafting and toss them in the bank, or just level up! I will be on running dungeon tours and giving out goodies. Bring your high level and help a lowbie, or log your lowbie and rake in some free attention. THE ONLY LIMIT IS YOURSELF!!

So mark your calendars kids, let's get some work done!

« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 09:46:11 pm by Bastiat » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Bastiat

Level: 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 10:05:08 pm »

The first Brony Buddy Party went pretty good!

ME AND ELUNAE ATTENDED

That's twice as many people as I expected!

We ran SFK and Deadmines, Elunae had to walk from IF to SFK but at least she got a lot of new flight points which is always good.

Next sunday let's double our attendance over again!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: