Friendship is Magic Guild Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:10:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Guild Forum! Things will be more organized as we get around to it.

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Raid Night

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Raid Night  (Read 1072 times)
Parasprite
Newcomer

Level: 1

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2011, 02:48:51 am »

Post here if you are interested in a pony raid night.  We've had numerous ponies hitting 85 recently, so it should be possible soon.  (I've had good experience with PuGing raids on this server as well if we can't get the full 10 just yet)

What character would you like to bring?  What role do they fill (DPS/Heal/Tank)?
What nights are you available to raid?

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Bastiat

Level: 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 06:08:59 am »

My initial idea for a raid night was Tuesday at 5pm server (8pm EST) with a potential supplemental raid night at the same time the following day.

Tuesdays are popular because of the server reset and because new content is added on these days. I don't know how accessible the time slot is, though, so some feedback would be helpful. I know that we have ponies from a variety of different time zones.
Report Spam   Logged
Parasprite
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 08:30:20 pm »

My initial idea for a raid night was Tuesday at 5pm server (8pm EST) with a potential supplemental raid night at the same time the following day.

Tuesdays are popular because of the server reset and because new content is added on these days. I don't know how accessible the time slot is, though, so some feedback would be helpful. I know that we have ponies from a variety of different time zones.

This would be my preferred time for a raid night as well.
Report Spam   Logged

Parasprite
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 06:16:47 pm »

Spreadsheet with toon's above 70:
http://tinyurl.com/3vx7rlk
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: