Friendship is Magic Guild Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:39:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Guild Forum! Things will be more organized as we get around to it.

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Letter of Introduction

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Letter of Introduction  (Read 473 times)
Illumina
Newcomer

Level: 0

[Ariathiel] on Arathor

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2011, 09:59:11 am »

.... because you have to have at least 1 post on the forum to be able to modify your forum profile.  Shocked

Game Name: Ariathiel (artistic mis-spelling of the name of an angel of the Sun)
Class: Paladin (the last class I haven't played at least to lvl 30...)

Brony Status: "Quiet Lurker". I did a bit of artwork in the first few days of Equestria Daily's artist Training Ground before giving up. Otherwise, lurker.
Favorite Pony: Hard to say, I have likes and dislikes to all of them; and it's hard to separate the characters as defined by Canon versus Fanon.
For Fanon, Luna - but maybe that's because some of the most beautiful artwork is of the Sisters Majesties
For Canon, probably Applejack or Twilight (close tie), with Rarity being a close 3rd just because she's so fun to quote/impersonate.

Not a lot to say about myself personally, odd sense of humor, main interest is video games & anime.

Previous WOW Experience: I've been playing off-and-on since Open Beta. I've been in several progression raiding guilds, and got tired of the "2nd job" raiding lifestyle after burning out in Burning Crusade.

Cleared progression raiding on other servers:
(vanilla): Molten Core, Blackwing Lair (guild broke due to drama partway into AQ40)
Burning Crusade: Black Temple, Serpent Shrine Cavern, Tempest Keep (<3 Kael fight) (guild gave up raiding after too many fails on 1st Sunwell boss)
Wrath of the Lich King: Retired from raiding, but came back for a short bit after being begged to help get Rusted Iron-Bound Proto Drake (<3 my Rusty)
Cataclysm: (no raiding, cleared most all 5-man heroics)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: