Friendship is Magic Guild Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:51:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Guild Forum! Things will be more organized as we get around to it.

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Hello!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1862 times)
WhiteRose
Guildmaster
Administrator
Newcomer

Level: 1

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2011, 06:14:27 pm »

Well, in order to get the ball rolling (as well as give an example of a possible welcome thread,) I might as well introduce myself.

My name is WhiteRose, or Ashley if you'd like. I'm 18, and going to college in Utah. I'm rather quiet, but can take charge if necessary. I like playing video games, programming, listening to music, and playing the cello. That's really all there is to say about me, really; I'm not a particularly interesting person. Be sure to ask any questions if you have them. I'll be more than happy to answer. It's great meeting you all, and I look forward to seeing you all around the forum and in the game.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Bastiat

Level: 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 11:37:15 pm »

Hey kid. My name's Bill, I love video games, writing, and economics. I name most of my characters after economists.

I have a vision. We can unite pony power from all over and bring LOVE AND PEACE to wow. It will be amazing!
Report Spam   Logged
BlackVelvet
Newcomer

Level: 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 11:47:13 am »

Hey there. I'm Black Velvet, or Jeremy if you want to use my real name. I'm 21, a college student in Indiana, and I mostly play video games and draw stuff. As far as WoW goes, I've played the most on my Paladin, but I'm comfortable with pretty much any class/role.
Report Spam   Logged
WhiteRose
Guildmaster
Administrator
Newcomer

Level: 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 07:31:40 pm »

Hey there. I'm Black Velvet, or Jeremy if you want to use my real name. I'm 21, a college student in Indiana, and I mostly play video games and draw stuff. As far as WoW goes, I've played the most on my Paladin, but I'm comfortable with pretty much any class/role.

Welcome! It's great to meet you, and I look forward to seeing you around.
Report Spam   Logged
LunarZoomer
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 06:30:07 pm »

A bit late to the party I suppose, but hey, at least I'm here. ^^

I'm Zoomer, or Dylan IRL, 19 and studying to get into networking and IT at home in Seattle. Hopping back into WOW with the free week Blizzard sent out, maybe gonna subscribe again.

Gonna be starting over, though I had a 50 gnome rogue on Shandris and an 85 DK on Frostwolf last I played. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things.

Anyway, hope to see you bronies around. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Bastiat

Level: 3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 07:37:14 pm »

Hey duder!

Drop me a tell in game and I'll be sure to invite you. Party sunday 5pm server!
Report Spam   Logged
Mintelle
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2011, 07:42:31 am »

Yeah... I'm not so good with introductions so i'll just go ahead and say my name is Mintelle (Kevin IRL) But everyone just calls me "Minty"
I hope to have a great tiem with all of you.

-Minty
Report Spam   Logged
Aland
Newcomer

Level: -1

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2011, 01:53:24 am »

Hello,

I am Aland Alvin. I am the newest member of this forum. I want to create a friend circle in which we discuss about new stuff that is happening around us. So that everyone can get benefits from it. If you want to know about me then here it goes: I am a young forum owner with big dreams that I will try hard to achieve. I'm not just a computer geek; I'm a very sporty person. I play as right back for my school football (soccer) team and basketball. So overall good at sports. I am also a gamer so watch out for me in the gaming section Ha ha. So yeah that's enough about me and now it is time for this forum: Nice design so overall a great forum and good luck! So I look forward to been a member here!
Thanks.
Online Diploma
Report Spam   Logged
Ember
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2011, 06:06:31 am »

Hello bot, I will love and tolerate the $#!^ out of you and your computer code.
Report Spam   Logged
Bioffect
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2011, 12:21:38 am »

Hi my name in wow is Bioffect, but you can call me James. I'm 16 and I'm a junior in high school. I like video games, listening to music, and I like to be out in nature. I live in Lake Oswego, Oregon. I am usually pretty quiet unless I get comfortable with the people that I'm around. I hope that I can do stuff with people in game. I don't really know what else to say so I'm going to stop typing now.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: