Friendship is Magic Guild Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:51:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Guild Forum! Things will be more organized as we get around to it.

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

An idea

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An idea  (Read 1601 times)
Featherwin
Newcomer

Level: 0

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2011, 11:49:26 pm »

I was just thinking that while were in the situation where we have more than 10 people for raids, but less than 25, perhaps it would be easier for switching out members during the raids if everyone could make a list of bosses that they need loot from and ones that they do not.
That way it'll make things at least a little bit easier if you can quickly look at a list and see that player X doesn't need anything from a boss so they should be switched in for player Y who does and is currently benched.

Hopefully this will all be a moot point once 4.3 comes out and we start 25 mans (at least I believe that's what the idea that was mentioned earlier).
Report Spam   Logged

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect... but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly.... timey-wimey.... stuff.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Parasprite
Newcomer

Level: 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 06:35:31 am »

This is a good idea, and from what I understand what is usually done in Progression guilds.
Report Spam   Logged

Featherwin
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 10:44:48 pm »

Bosses that I still need loot from:
Beth'tilac (unless I can get the crafted boots at some point)
Alysrazor (helm & Ring)
Majordomo (shoulder)
Rag (helm & Hand of Rag)

Report Spam   Logged

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect... but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly.... timey-wimey.... stuff.
Parasprite
Newcomer

Level: 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 10:10:10 pm »

Okay, I made a spreadsheet.
If you see an omission on my part or an item you don't need just tell me.

I will use the spreadsheet to determine composition in the future for bosses we have on farm.  (Though we will still need to bring a team which can defeat the boss)

Your name is in ORANGE if you were missing Gems/Enchants.

Report Spam   Logged

Illumina
Newcomer

[Ariathiel] on Arathor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 01:08:35 pm »

After the 1 piece (legs) I picked up this Thursday, i went and upgraded a few other older slots to Valor gear to fill out the rest. So there's a lot of items that would be just sidegrades (same iLvl, different stat allocations, some better, but generally not really worth it over anyone else that needs as upgrade).

.... honestly i can't remember which pieces anymore. :| But reforged the **** out of everything to try more mastery for blocking to avoid the crushing blows more, possibly. We'll see.
Report Spam   Logged
Twlitesprkle
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 03:00:28 pm »

Neato, buuuut I still need tier shoulders off whats his name to make my 4 set bonus... don't need tier helm i'd lose hit
Report Spam   Logged

IT"S MY BOOK AND I AM GOING TO READ IT!!!!!
Featherwin
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 07:45:24 pm »

You can clear Beth'tilac off my list of bosses. I got the crafted boots now.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: