Friendship is Magic Guild Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:49:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Guild Forum! Things will be more organized as we get around to it.

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Hellooo

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hellooo  (Read 840 times)
Pokeypierce
Newcomer

Level: 1

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2011, 06:32:05 pm »

I'm Cyl, aka Pokeypierce in game.

Few fun facts about me. I joined this insanity back in February. Between Sonic Rainboom being an awesome episode and 4chan's pony crazy I was hooked. I haven't done anything too impressive in the fandom but maybe one day I'll get off my butt and change that.

I'm a fairly experienced raider. I've seen most of BC's and Wraths raid content. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to get into raiding in Cata but I bought the collectors edition and darnit I'm going to get my moneys worth out of it. I have a 3 80+ characters those being Mage, Warrior, and Priest. Hopefully I'll get my Rogue up quickly so I can join you wonderful people in raiding.

I'm in college right now but I'm from Pittsburgh. I do fencing and my OC pony is a fencing pony (he needs more art and I need to upload the stuff I have of him). I also play a full contact war game called Dagorhir. Have a video!

I am in the video. I'm wearing the big red hat. Yes that is a Lordaeron shield. Yes I am green. Orkz iz green. Green iz best. Expect a WAAAAGH in gchat if something awesome happens.
(I formed a Dagorhir unit called the Equestrian Guard. It's still in it's infancy but we are slowly gaining members and given enough time we will hopefully grow into something EQD worthy.)

I think that's it.

Edit: Vinyl Scratch is best overall pony. Apple Fritter is a very close second. Followed up by Braeburn.
Mane 6: Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie are tied until the writers do something I don't like with either of them.
Best non-pony: I think it's Tom Dan right now. Steven Magnet wins in image macro but Tom has the best lines. That and CLOPS.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 06:39:54 pm by Cyl » Report Spam   Logged

Pokeypierce the rogue

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Bastiat

Level: 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 11:12:36 pm »

Where do you play dag?

I have several friends in Mirkwood out of Ohio.
Report Spam   Logged
Pokeypierce
Newcomer

Level: 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 01:12:20 am »

At college I'm in Indiana PA. When I'm in Pittsburgh there's two units I practice with. Mirkwood in Mckeesport and Angaron in Schenley Park.
Report Spam   Logged

Pokeypierce the rogue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: