Friendship is Magic Guild Forum
April 20, 2024, 08:12:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Guild Forum! Things will be more organized as we get around to it.

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Left the Guild

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Left the Guild  (Read 1816 times)
Twlitesprkle
Newcomer

Level: 0

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2011, 08:23:05 am »

Oh noez falling apart over RECOUNT? - i swear, this is what ruins all my guilds.  So we were doing great and progressing at a decent pace and now we have to fall apart over becoming over-zealous?  I mean 2 people wanting to push hardmode or whatever shouldn't just destroy what we had built...  i'll admit i have no clue what is actually happening, but i have seen it enough to know that i hate the idea that what i loved about this guild is going to die and we either go hardmode raid or become a guild that does nothing but dailies.  The problem with choosing is you lose all the people who made the guild fun and replace it with people staring at recount and pointing blame... friendship will not be magic, but a bunch of people whispering nasty comments and secretly forming activities to exclude people with a false pretense of "bringing them later once progression has been reached" when they know they won't.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 08:26:27 am by Twlitesprkle » Report Spam   Logged

IT"S MY BOOK AND I AM GOING TO READ IT!!!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: