Friendship is Magic Guild Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:52:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Guild Forum! Things will be more organized as we get around to it.

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Left the Guild

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Left the Guild  (Read 1806 times)
Featherwin
Newcomer

Level: 0

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2011, 11:44:11 am »

I think I may have accidentally given people the idea that I want to be in a hard-mode guild, which I don't. I've already been in that position before and I have no interest whatsoever in going back to that playstyle. I just want the guild to be successful in raiding because otherwise I'm worried that people could start getting burned out it if we're continually beating our heads against a boss and not making any significant progress (although we have been doing pretty good imo).

My comment about needed to gem, enchant, etc etc... was so that it would help us to be able to down the bosses more efficiently, and honestly something that people should think about doing regardless of if their raiding or not. Seeing big numbers pop up on your screen, either healing or dps, is just awesome and improving your character to the best that it could be makes those numbers even larger!

....unless you're a tank, then I guess you just see a lot of dodge and parrys on your screen? ;P

Putting all that aside; Para you could have at least left an alt in the guild to visit with us occasionally because you know we all wub you...
Report Spam   Logged

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect... but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly.... timey-wimey.... stuff.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: