Friendship is Magic Guild Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:05:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Guild Forum! Things will be more organized as we get around to it.

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Old player looking for friendly pony guild

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Old player looking for friendly pony guild  (Read 671 times)
xanatos
Newcomer

Level: 1

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2012, 01:54:24 pm »

Hello, my name is Xanatos (or xannytoast as some like to call me -w-;; ) and just recently I've decided to get back into WoW after a 2-year hiatus (2 years sober ohmygosh o: ) and after seeing a Nightly Roundup on EQD a few days ago I noticed that there are brony guilds (yay) and to my surprise, my original server (Arathor :3 ) happens to have an Alliance brony guild. Unfortunately when I started I switched out to Rexxar to play with my cousin and abandoned my old server Sad but now I have a great reason to return to my original home. So if you would accept me into your guild I would appreciate it a lot, I have experience in almost all dungeons (surely I must've missed one or two right? I don't even remember its been so long TwT ) my main is a level 75 resto Shammy, surely I can contribute in helping the lower levels, anyone in my level range and provide mats and gold for the bank.

Also, another thing I noticed, currently Blizzard is doing a Scroll of Resurrection promo (and considering I have 2 years of no WoW surely I'm eligible to receive one) and I can get one character boosted to lvl 80, a realm transfer, and free Cata so I may grow to help the guild out more, and after that since I'm buying the 60 day card anyways my resurrector and I get the promotional gryphon.

tl;dr : I'm looking to join a pony guild and I will do anything to help out as best I can, I should be active in the afternoons into the night 3pm-10pm, I'm also eligible to be resurrected so you can try it to get a free promo mount if you'd like
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pokeypierce
Newcomer

Level: 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 01:58:28 am »

Hey Xanatos, so sorry for not responding sooner. The guild forums are a little deadish but still see some use. We would love to have you join us! If you haven't resubbed already we can arrange for a scroll of resurrection.

Send me an e-mail at Skeinchug@yahoo.com

Hope to see you in-game soon,
Pokeypierce.
Report Spam   Logged

Pokeypierce the rogue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: